Rocky River Steelhead Outing
The Rocky River Steelhead Outing will be held Saturday November 11th, 2017 at 1500
Scenic Park Trail, Lakewood, OH. There is a boat ramp right there near 41 North Kayak
Chairman: Eric Babb (330) 858-1686
1. Fishing may be wading, from shore, or by boat.
2. The single longest Steelhead with a second to decide any ties.
3. $5.00 entry fee paid prior to the outing.
4. No pre-fishing the day of the outing.
5. All State Laws must be obeyed during the event.
6. The responsibility for knowing the rules is up to each participant.
8. Sign up at the October meeting or call Eric Babb by November 8th.
9. Bring a lunch, no food will be served.
10. Meet at the boat ramp no later than 7:45 am. Boats may be in the water.
11. At 7:45 you may disperse to whatever spot you want and commence fishing.
12. Rods up at 2:00 and meet back at the ramp.
1st Place- Bernie Babb 27"
2nd Place- Eric Babb 26 3/4"
3rd Place- Bill Fitzgerald 25 1/2"
4th Place- Harold McAbee 24 3/4"
5th Place- Bernie Shocklee 23"
6th Place- Ron Kasper 22 1/2"
Participated but did not catch a fish-